Bookings

Nate Fortner
Nate Fortner
@nate-fortner
10 years ago
4 posts

So how do you guys go about getting bookings for shows?

updated by @nate-fortner: 02/25/15 06:44:49AM
Zack Martin
Zack Martin
@zack-martin
10 years ago
70 posts

I am disabled and don't do a lot of concerts, but the ones that I do are usually word of mouth, being recommended by someone who knows me. I also have a website where I have a contact form for booking. Most of my ministry is through my CD's, and my writings here on the Internet.

God Bless You In Your Ministry.

Rev Zack Martin Sr.

--
In His Name,
Rev. Zack martin Sr.
Nate Fortner
Nate Fortner
@nate-fortner
10 years ago
4 posts

Awesome man!

Ken Rich
Ken Rich
@ken-rich
10 years ago
5 posts

Hi Nate,

Our general outreach involving live shows and bookings is HERE

Personally I'm a "closet" artist, recording alone in a basement and not in demand as I can't afford to produce a professional album with studio musician and the like, or go on stage with a band.

So I can't speak to your question really. I did an "impromptu" performance at the local United Church yesterday - that was fun but not a "booking" or " professional" performance.

The stage fright almost gave me a heart attack and it was only a small crowd - lol.

--
Ken Rich
https://kenrich.me
Randy Ward
Randy Ward
@randy-ward
10 years ago
6 posts

Nate go to myfacebook page and look on my page for sourhern gospel bookings 101. Its not me its a organization for 75.00 for there session will tell you all you need to know and they give you websites plenty of info,Visit me at www.gospelonwheels.com

Randy Ward
Randy Ward
@randy-ward
10 years ago
6 posts

Stop trying to get " out there" and start getting " in there". Into churches where gospel music ministries belong. Let S.G.M.T.'s Ministry Development Program help you unlock the doors to success in gospel music ministry. Contact us today for details. Its our ministry to help your ministry.
Do you feel your ministry is locked out of churches? Are bookings fleeting? Are industry promotions failing you? Have you figured out there is no " Out There"? Let Southern Gospel Music Talent show you the keys to unlock the doors for your ... ministry. Marketing, Promotions, Booking, and getting "In There"...In to churches every weekend. Quit making excuses and start taking action. We are to be about our fathers business. What business are you about? See More
Photo: Do you feel your ministry is locked out of churches? Are bookings fleeting? Are industry promotions failing you? Have you figured out there is no " Out There"? Let Southern Gospel Music Talent show you the keys to unlock the doors for your ministry. Marketing, Promotions, Booking, and getting "In There"...In to churches every weekend. Quit making excuses and start taking action. We are to be about our fathers business. What business are you about?
Randy Ward
Randy Ward
@randy-ward
10 years ago
6 posts
Still time to get in on today's Booking 101 Class this afternoon at 4pm cst. Message us for details.
Photo: Still time to get in on today's Booking 101 Class this afternoon at 4pm cst. Message us for details.
Nate Fortner
Nate Fortner
@nate-fortner
10 years ago
4 posts

Awesome! Thanks for all the great advice!

Tags

Dislike 0