I believe that Jesus is comming back real soon!

Josephine Bath
Josephine Bath
@josephine-bath
14 years ago
1 posts

What do you think?

updated by @josephine-bath: 02/24/15 02:47:22PM
Barry Winslow
Barry Winslow
@barry-and-teena-winslow
14 years ago
3 posts

Teena and I believe that strongly. Too many signs have already come to pass. Hang on and get ready for an awesome event. :O)

Keep praising His name and bring all the souls in that you can.

Amen and Amen.

Barry & Teena

Ken Rich
Ken Rich
@ken-rich
14 years ago
5 posts

I think so too - if he doesn't come back soon he's going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

I wrote this song as a way of imagininghis return. " The Lord is Come " - placing it in the here and now, too late to change, no where to hide - trying to capture the speed and finality of it.

Then itacknowledgesit as a futureevent, but with a "flashback" to the first advent.

Find more videos like this on Indie Gospel Artists

--
Ken Rich
https://kenrich.me
Great Wind Sounds Of Trumpets
Great Wind Sounds Of Trumpets
@great-wind-sounds-of-trumpets
14 years ago
1 posts

Whoa! Ken, this is an amazing visual. When praises go up, blessings come down. This should be the Indie Gospel Artists Anthem. Thank you, Victor S.

James Banfield's Top 20 Songs
James Banfield's Top 20 Songs
@james-banfields-top-20-songs
13 years ago
34 posts
Wow! Ken.. the video is great! I agree with Victor on this one... The Lord Is Come! Make way... awesome.. and Thank You for making Marty the Artist of the Month...hehehehehe what a surprise.... Love it... she was pretty pleased... We're gettin Gods Media Army up and running fairly well .. slowly but surely its growing .... folks are coming in in many of the different categories and even some of them are loading up some of their songs. I have "JB's Top Ten Done for tomorrow... and I have a new thing in there too.... Going to pull up old Number 1' songs from the past and post them .... even tho they are not currently on the list... lol hey I am havin fun.... Blessings to you... James
AltarEdge
AltarEdge
@altaredge
13 years ago
1 posts
Agreed, he is coming and we're going home! Ironically that is the exact message in our new song, "Rapture Me", that came out of a recent Bible study. God Bless!
murphy l. henderson jr.
murphy l. henderson jr.
@murphy-l-henderson-jr
13 years ago
1 posts

Hi Teena, I do believe that Jesus is coming SOON, thats what the music I wrote is all about. The rapture is our Blessed Hope.

God Bless..."Murphy"

Ulysses Brown
Ulysses Brown
@ulysses-brown
13 years ago
2 posts

Our time is not God's time....I feel He's on His Way!

www.UlyssesBrown.com

Tags

Dislike 0