NOBODY FILLS MY HEART LIKE JESUS!

Zack Martin
Zack Martin
@zack-martin
11 years ago
70 posts

NOBODY FILLS MY HEART LIKE JESUS

For several years I used this song with my youth choirs during my ministry as minister of music and youth pastor. I first heard this song at youth camp in Ft Walden Beach, Florida. I remember I had 24 youth that summer to attend youth camp, and we spent a week down there. A music minister by the name of Gary Wright from Birmingham, Alabama was doing the music, and this song became to favorite song of that camp. I remember that when my youth choirs would sing the song for our congregations we would have people all over the congregation standing, clapping, and singing along with the choir. Each time it was a Praise service where people were touch by God's love (Southern Baptist Church LOL).

I remember that summer at youth camp all of the 24 youth that went had life changing decisions. Some were saved, other rededicated the lives to God, and some even answered a call from God. The last night of that camp we had a service on the beach. It was so inspirational and very touching. Kids from all over were hugging, crying, and just praising Jesus in their worshipful ways. I came away so blessed and humbled. It was great.

Rev. Zack Martin Sr.

--
In His Name,
Rev. Zack martin Sr.

updated by @zack-martin: 02/22/15 05:48:13PM

Tags

Dislike 0