Thanks to Everyone,I love You all

Jerry Fuller
Jerry Fuller
@jerry-fuller
10 years ago
3 posts

I just want to tell all my Indie Gospel family,I Love You and thank you so much for making me the #1 Male Artist of 2013 and also for making my video "Mary Did You Know" the #1 video of 2013 plus my song "I'm so Glad" has been on the top list for nearly 6 months and was number 5 for 2013.I could hardly believe it and it touched my heart to be recognized and honored by so many talented and blessed brothers and sisters in Christ. Indie Gospel Artists has been a blessing to me. Ive been doing music for the Lord over 25 years and sometimes i feel like my music is never going anywhere or touching people and then all this happens to maybe just re light the fire inside. Ken,James and Zac,you have been great brothers and ( i'm so glad) LOL, we are sharing Jesus together. Thanks for all the votes and the encouragement. Most of all Thank you my Lord and Savior for giving us all the gift of eternal life and for using our gifts and talents to touch and reach others. I love you Lord.Without you i am nothing and without you my music would be nothing but more noise. God bless you my friends.Lets keep making music for the Lord and sharing it with the world. Love in Christ, Jerry Fuller

updated by @jerry-fuller: 02/19/15 01:19:34PM
The Lord's Two Ships
The Lord's Two Ships
@the-lords-two-ships
10 years ago
1 posts

Jerry; All I can say brother is .... I could write a book on all the "undiscovered" talent within these 'City Limits" of Indie Gospel Artists. What is beautiful is that WE, Indie Gospel Artists are beginning to be heard outside of our own circles. We are beginning to make more than a noise in The Gospel Music arena. But, you know instead of writing a book, let me just say, I can't wait to see what the Lord and Jerry Fuller has in store for us in 2014! Man, Thanks for the many blessings you have given us through 2013! Blessings my Brother, James

Zack Martin
Zack Martin
@zack-martin
10 years ago
70 posts

Jerry, you are so very welcome! You haven't been on Indie Gospel Artists very long, but you have won the hearts of us all. The love that God has given you and your ability to share it with us is the greatest. In just this short time of knowing you, I have found a great friend and Brother in Christ Jesus. God Bless You My Brother, and May Your Ministry Be The Best. Keep Serving The Lord, and I will be Praying For You. You are my legs that are going out witnessing for Christ where I cannot.

--
In His Name,
Rev. Zack martin Sr.

Tags

Dislike 0